Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wal-mart

In Bowling Green, KY I bought a new pair of flip flops from Wal-mart for $1.94. earlier that day I was taking to my Dan and he suggested that I should see if they would let me sleep there since they allow RVs and trucks to spend the night in their parking lots. I asked the manager and they had no problem with this idea so I set up my tent out back. It seems kinda odd to sleep in tent a misted large buildings. Other than having the cops called on me, who were annoyed that someone other than Wal-mart would call since as the police officer said “if Wal-mart had a problem then they would have called”. So this is the second time in two weeks that they police have been called on me. This definitely adds to the homeless feeling and makes me wonder how easy I have it in comparison to real homeless people. Since I'm reasonably well educated and have a specific reason for sleeping outside, I'm left alone as soon as I tell people my situation. Were as it must be trying to have no were to go and no quick and easy way to convince people your doing nothing wrong.

No comments: