Monday, August 20, 2007

Chocolate milk

I stopped to grab a bite in Kit Carson, CO. As i was sitting there eating my food. I picked up my chocolate milk to give it a shake and after two vigorous shakes it dawned on me that the cap was still on the table. Just then the repercussions of the my actions hit me, or should i say showered me. I look around to see just about everything within a 4 ft radius covered in milk. I get up and start cleaning. A minute later the man who works at the store came up and asked what had happened. He laughs after i explain and brings more cleaning supplies. I clean the mess and we get to talking. He related two similar stories that were funny enough to tell again. The first one was when a child dropped a soda and the cap cracked just a little. Well the soda spun and a small stream of coke covered everything in sight. The guy said it took 3 people 3 hrs to clean the mess up. The other story was when a woman bought a coffee and immediately bobbles it. It came to a rest upside down in her purse. The counter was completely clean and every last drop was contained by the purse. Well as you can guess the woman was not enthused. The guy working at the store though said “it's impossible to see this happen in front of you and not laugh”. I totally agree. Then it was back to riding.

No comments: