Saturday, August 4, 2007

Comedy


The quote of the day is “don't worry it's not a fire”. This was said at a taco bell as a cloud of smoke came billowing from the kitchen. It turns out that someone tried to clean one of the ovens using instructions given her by an employee who wasn't there. My hats off to the other employee it definitely made me laugh. This was after i stopped at Wal-mart, were i saw what would have been two of the cutest Amish girls if wasn't for the fact that they were the most sullen looking people I've seen in the resent past. I walked by them probably a half dozen times and not a hint of a smile. As I began to ride away they passed in the cross walk in front of me. To my amazement they both broke out in wide grins. My theory is that they finally saw a person who had a worse mode of transportation than them. I feel the thought went something like this “that poor b'#%^& doesn't even have a horse”. Maybe not but it made me feel good to see them smile.

No comments: