Monday, August 20, 2007

Dan

I arrived in boulder on Thursday at Dan Hanley's house. I was excited to get an opportunity to hang out with a friend and have a place to stay for a few days. Boulder by the way has the best bike paths and is by far the most biker friendly place I've ever been. One could actually not have a car and commute comfortably to work. Dan had a BBQ the first night i was in town. The following morning we went rock climbing in Dream canyon with April and her dog Charlie which was a great source of entertainment to everyone. That evening we went out and drank beer and had dinner. I met lots of Dan's friends though i will refrain from listing the names of everyone. Craig, Dan, and I went for a bike ride of about 40 miles the next morning. I felt great though i was not in shape for the speed we were doing. There is a vast difference from riding 100 miles day in and day out, and riding 40 miles at a fast pace. That evening we went to evergreen to see a friend of Dan's by the name of Aaron Worstell. After a few beers we went into evergreen and saw some live music by a band called Harper who's lead singer is a Australian. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Got up late got breakfast and went back to boulder. Sunday was just a relaxed day and Dan cooked some stir fry. In the morning Dan left for Laramie and i stayed to pack my stuff do errands and mail some things off. I'll be back on the bike Tuesday. I'm headed to Laramie where I'll hang out with Dan for one more day.

No comments: