Friday, September 14, 2007

Squamish

After taking leave of Bruce I rode the 40 miles to Squamish. I arrived at the campground at dusk and Matt was sitting in the parking lot. This was a good thing since the campsite number I had was wrong. Matt was taken away to see me since he thought I wasn’t coming. It’s been pretty funny since everyone hear has traveled great distances, so when they ask were your from SC doesn’t seem that far away until someone chimes in “he rode here on his bike”. I’ve decided to stay for a while and climb I just couldn’t see leaving an amazing climbing area without climbing some. Also I’m can’t put up pictures until I get back to Seattle since I don’t have the right cable and I’m updating my blog with Matt’s Computer. I hope everyone is doing well and I’ll write when I’m back on the road.

No comments: