Monday, July 23, 2007

Bikers

So I feel as though I've been adopted by bikers. Maybe more like the runty kid that everyone looks out for. Whenever we're stopped in the same place they almost always strike up a conversation. Usually they ask the basics, but generally more interested in how I deal with rain and common dangers on the road. When most pass they give me the same side wave that they give to one another. Which I hadn't noticed until I was talking to two bikers and watched their interaction with passing motorcycles. Not only do I get the wave, but as I was moving down a hill fast enough that I was keeping up with most of the vehicles, I noticed a motorcycle pass and the passenger had out their camera and instead of taking a picture of the sprawling mountains they were taking a picture of me

No comments: